• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

When Can I Apply Again?

CAND2011

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this forum and I have been wondering.... If I apply let's say to the Reserves, and my first application becomes denied, when can I apply again?

CAND2011 said:
Hi, I am new to this forum and I have been wondering.... If I apply let's say to the Reserves, and my first application becomes denied, when can I apply again?

Quiet obviously, it would depend on the reason why you were denied in the first place.

sir, if I didn't meet the requirements...How long would it take for me to be able to apply again?

It depends on what requirement you didn't meet and for what reason.

CAND2011 said:
sir, if I didn't meet the requirements...How long would it take for me to be able to apply again?

Let's see if we can get to the point:

Were you lacking your Canadian citizenship?
Were you lacking the educations requirements?
Are you old enough to apply?
Did you fail the CFAT and qualify for no trades?
Were you sent away because of recent drug use?
Were you sent away because of pending legal obligations?
Did you get told you have a medical problem that must be cleared up first?
Were you told to sort out your debts first?
Were you told to get your teeth fixed first?

Or is it something else you're worried about?

I have prescription glasses and I wish to join a combat reserve unit...I also may not have the adequate leadership experience that they are looking for, that's what I am worried about sir

Talk to the unit recruiter for the unit you are interested in joining. They may or may not have any spots available to hire - that's your first problem. And they are the only ones who can say if your eyesight will be a problem, or if you meet or do not meet the other requirements.

CAND2011 said:
I have prescription glasses and I wish to join a combat reserve unit...I also may not have the adequate leadership experience that they are looking for, that's what I am worried about sir

From this post it seems like you were denied because your Vision does not meet the category for the trade you wanted.

CAND2011 said:

Leadership experience shouldn't be an issue. Eyesight very much is.

Thank you all sirs, for the replies :salute:I will talk with the recruiter to find out if my prescription will affect my qualifications.

Back