• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Psychiatric form given but no family doctor


Reaction score
So I indicated that I have had undiagnosed depression over 5 years ago now, and I was given a DND 2770 to fill out. But I only have a school therapist as my proof that I am fit to serve, no recurrence risk etc... My school therapist claims that she is not a psychiatrist nor a family doctor and cannot legally fill it out. And me not having any family doctor, I don't know who to get to sign my 2770. I could just go to a private psychiatrist but even he would only have known me for a couple weeks/months unlike my therapist who has known me for 3+ years.
I have not and don't take medication or need followup.

You best bet is to talk to a medical personnel at your local CAF recruiting centre. Just give them a call/send an email to ask.