Looking for work?
Miss going away and living in cozy camps?
Small crew settings and outdoor work?
Unity of purpose?
My boss here in Edmonton is looking for some smart, fit, motivated, field heat treating technician trainees who can 'play well with others'.
Training is OJT. Overtime is likely...
Looking to contact Rene Bischof(f)?, 6 FES, Vancouver, Basic Para Serial 7501 or 7502.
He took slides of CABC. Film was given to MCpl Nash Harb (RIP) who gave them to a student on 7503/4 who gave them to me in 1978. I still have them and want to return the slides.
Leo Teskey has been declared a dangerous offender. Teskey, who beat a landlord into a vegetative state, shot a cop in the back of the head and tore the penis off a two year-old boy may never see freedom again: maybe.
This came about after long delays and procrastination by the justice industry...
I have no doubt that you, Dear Reader, will arrive fully trained in the handling of the Small Arms the People of Canada have entrusted to your care. That being the case, you may wish to find humour in the self-inflicted misery of others who have taken a more cavalier approach to their own...
- Joseph Henry Burgess, an American Draft Dodger who became a Canadian murderer, died in a gun battle with LEOs in...
I am sick and tired of all of the moaning and dripping and slamming of the CF in the media for not being supportive of those of us who snap under the various pressures in life. Guess what folks: Your kid was broken when we got him. You raised him - you bloody well own up to it.
How do we...
- Howard Green, an officer in the 54th bn, CEF, and a Cabinet Minister (Foriegn Affairs) in the Diefenbaker Government was to have had a federal building in BC named after him. Then this:
- Perhaps we...
- I am of the opinion that the current economic climate may cause a lot more of our nation's quality youth to consider the Canadian Forces as a viable career choice. Get ready to see even more Degree'd C9 gunners.
- Good news for us, right?
- After PM Dion takes the helm, he may be somewhat constrained in the legislative department, but there is MUCH that can be done on the regulatory side of things that does not require the approval of Parliament (example: gun owners beware!).
- As far as the military goes, the socialists will...
Judge: Mountie's meltdown just a blip
Monday, February 12, 2007 at 16:23
PUBLICATION: The Chronicle-Herald
BYLINE: Beverley Ware; Patricia Brooks Arenburgstaff Reporters
ILLUSTRATION: Const. Adree Zahara was placed on probation for a...
- Today, having checked the box for "Over five years in Western Europe since 1980", I was surprised to learn that acording to Health Canada, I can no longer give blood, as there is no effective pre-screening for Mad Cow/CJD.
- Given that the combined Mil and Civ population in CFE was about...
- Everytime a hurricane whomps the gulf coast, the price of gas goes nuts. My solution: build that planned Alberta crude pipeline to Superior Wisconsin and then build an extension to Thunder Bay. Build a MODERN refinery in Thunder Bay.
No hurricanes (only Hurricanes ever seen in Thunder Bay...
PUBLICATION: The Ottawa Sun
SOURCE: BY PETER WORTHINGTON, TORONTO SUN
STIFF UPPER LIP BEATS GRIEF COUNSELLING
When Andre Marin was the military ombudsman --before becoming Ontario's ombudsman last month...
- Your first five paragraphs bemoan the misconceptions about our foreign policy, then your last paragraph promotes a common misconception about American foreign policy.
- I shake my head at how little the average Canadian knows about the USA.
- I just spoke to a friend on the Supp List who is convinced that no concerted effort is being made to milk them for their experience and slot them onto tours. One would think that at this point - when we are stripping PRes units of badly needed pers to fill the CFTPOs - that it might be a good...